A country music connoisseur and Whole Foods regular, junior Lexi Kupor is thrilled for her second year on El Gato’s staff after spending the last nine months mastering the art of setting up a green screen. Lexi hopes to push herself out of her comfort zone this year by trying real coffee for the first time rather than iced hot chocolate at Philz, and surviving AP Physics.
Top Posts & Pages
- Duvall Interviews Professional Soccer Player Dani Weatherholt
- Dozens of LGHS Students Come Forward as Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Former Blossom Hill Teacher Arrested for Sexual Assault of a Minor
- Live Action Mulan suffers from lack of Asian writers
- Chan Interviews Kevin Jordan Concerning LGHS Math Department Curriculum
No upcoming events