Catching senior Editor-in-Chief Morgan Tinsley without green acrylic nails and a can of Coke Zero is almost as rare as seeing three black cats crossing the road in front of you within a 20 minute drive, which she observed on her way to see a bad horror movie in mid-August. The next time you see Morgan, make sure to ask her about the Medill Cherubs program and the scars she got from a lamp and a mosh pit, because she never seems to stop talking about them. She can’t wait to finish her fourth year at LGHS standing behind 6’2 dudes at concerts, taking CVS gummy calcium supplements to prevent her inevitable osteoporosis, getting hit by trucks in the senior lot, and making improvements as an El Gato editor.
Top Posts & Pages
- 37 Black Lives Matter Petitions You Can Sign Today
- LGHS Administration Condemns Recent Incidents of Online Racism
- Activists protest racism, police brutality in Los Gatos #BlackLivesMatter march
- Jovan Nesbit Reflects on BLM, Local Culture, and Capacity for Change
- Stanford University Cuts Varsity Sports
No upcoming events